Sunday, March 25, 2018

Today, I'll attach the last of the trunks to the last of the trees or Braiden's quilt.  And I'll stop talking about it on Sunday at this point.  Christmas on Thursday for any updates on it. 

Friday is my last day at the cafe.  I think I'm going to make cupcakes, or cakes, or something to celebrate.  Maybe this so my gluten free friends can celebrate with me.  How do I feel about leaving?  Relieved, actually.  Do I have another job lined up?  Maybe.  When I told Yvonne I was leaving, I sent an email out to lots of people, inquiring about employment.  The first name on that list was a local developer / entrepreneur / wunderkind ;)  (he's my age)  He responded quickly with several possibilities, but truth be told, what I really wanted was to work for HIM.But I didn't tell him that.  Then I did.  And maybe, just maybe, that's going to happen!  Fingers crossed.  I still have the Afterschool Meals job until the middle of June.

9:30.  Groceries, and maybe a stop at Goodwill.  I don't actually need anything, so maybe not.  I need to start pinching pennies a little tighter.

 What's for Dinner?

25 Roast Chicken
26 grilled cheese
27 Nachos
28 spaghetti
29 pulled pork
30 pizza (my last day of work!!)
31 Pigs in a Blanket
April 1 Easter - ham, scalloped potatoes
2 quesadillas
3 Pork Chops
4 Mac & Beef
5 pancakes
6 pizza
7 Chicken Sandwiches
8 Pot Roast
9 Grilled Cheese
10 


No comments: