Sunday, January 27, 2019

88 inches Square!

I don't have a good picture - I'd need a bed that *wasn't* covered in clean laundry for that - but the newest version of Concentric Squares is done.  Well the top is.  I do love this pattern, bossy as it is. 😉

It's snowing again - we got 14 or 15 inches last weekend, then a little rain, a little melting, and today a couple inches more.  I was out on the plow earlier to get the sides pushed back.  All we were able to manage last weekend was a single, smallish, car's-width.  The UPS truck?  not-so-much.  Better now, though, so we can handle a little more snow.  I need to do a little research to figure out how to tighten a cable, but that's inside work, and when I know how, it should be quick.

The crockpot's making dinner, I'm done sewing for today, and I've had a shower.  I don't need to go back out, I'm done.

News - Tori bought a house!  She's a millennial - how'd she manage that?!  Good for her, her mortgage will be less than she's paying in rent.  Her (accepted) offer is of course contingent on HOA approval and an inspection, but neither of those should be a problem.  What a kid!

And mom's hip surgery is a go for March 7.  Joanna, my boss, has already booked time off the week right after, I think I'll plan on sometime the week of March 20.

This week... hmmm.  Again nothing on my calendar until knitting Saturday morning.  Lovely!

JANUARY Discretionary spending ✔ Still good
Week 1 - Not eating after 8 pm ✔ yup
Week 2 - Extra 12 oz water daily ✔ It's becoming a habit!
Week 3 - 10 extra minutes of exercise every day. ✘  Didn't work.  If I don't get this done early, I don't get this done.
Week 4 - skip the bread with lunch.  (I usually have soup and a toasted bagel, but mostly I just eat the toast, and I'm too full for the soup.)

What's for Dinner?

27 Beef Stew & Biscuits
28 Grilled Cheese (or a fried egg sandwich)
29 Stromboli
30 Mac & Cheese
31 Fried Rice & Eggrolls
Feb 1 Pizza
2 Chicken Pot Pie
3 Roast Chicken
4 Grilled Cheese
5 Meat Loaf
6 Spaghetti
7
8 Pizza
9
10
11
12
13
14 Pie Day!
15 Pizza


No comments: