Monday, January 08, 2007

Switching gears, cleaning house

I was all set to just take down that Next Four list on my sidebar and put up a new one. I mean, it's the 8th of January, and the Christmas wallhanging didn't get quilted again this year. My suspicion is it won't get quilted next year either, so, I've pulled it out to see if it's actually something I want anymore. Passing it on is as good as getting it done.

I finally found it (do I REALLY have that much stuff down in my "sewing room"? I do! Ack!) And I really don't like it. A little too Debbie for my taste. So, I can cross that puppy (and by puppy I do mean little dog) off the list. I'll find it a new home, either with a friend or Freecycle, and it will no longer be a UFO on my list. Anyone want it? I'll drop it in the mail to whoever does, otherwise it'll make the Freecycle list by Friday.

I want to have the strings done this week and on the bed by next. Doable, certainly, I have 5 of 9 panels done, and the rest layered and waiting. I need to schedule my vet visit (thanks for that, Jane Ann) and want to get the Boob quilt done to bribe.. er thank the nice ladies when I have my mammogram. So the list stays, for now. But I'm thinking of the next Next Four. Does it end?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must have about 40 UFOs. Mine never get done, but yours seem to! YAY!
Looking forward to the next four!

Debra Dixon said...

You can post it over in Trader's Village or a link, if you want.