Sunday, December 02, 2018

Last week's to do list?  More like toDONE list!  Well, almost.

Braiden's quilt is quilted, and I'll get the binding on today (and stitched down evenings while I watch Hill House.  Daniel calls it the Creepy Show.  I love it!  I'm almost done, though, so I might have to switch back to Stranger Things.  More creepy, definitely not Hallmark Christmas movies.  
I have finished the cardigan, AND a sweet little convertible headband for Jenn.  I'm going to knock out a pompom hat for Abi this week.  Pics Thursday.
Tori's tote pattern did not get done,  But it will - I have some ideas.
Christmas party planning continues, now that Open Enrollment is behind us.
Craft Fair is in the books, and coffee with Stacey this morning was as enjoyable as ever.

So what's up for this week?
Daniel want to go to Quarterstaff today (comic book/RPG store in Burlington) and I'd like to return a pair of pants to Costco.  I need a few groceries too, not much.  Then it's binding time, pattern time, maybe even a little house cleaning and laundry time.  Those can happen while I babysit the oven this afternoon.

I realized this week that I was looking at my CTO wrong, and I don't have any days left this year, just a few hours I'm going to apply to 12/31 (and make up a few more that week so it's not a total loss.  I'll probably just send Braiden's quilt UPS (Canada Post is on strike) from work, rather than take a day to drive to Cornwall and send it from there.  It's cheaper to send it UPS from HERE, than from there!  Weird!  And it's okay.  I'm still contemplating a drive up to see mom.  10 hours... each way.

I hear Daniel up, time to get moving again.

What's for Dinner?

2 Roast Chicken
3 Soup & Cheese Bread
4 Swedish Meatballs
5 Baked Mac & Cheese - Sinterklaas
6 pork chops
7 Pizza
8 pancakes
9 Garlic Chicken
10 Soup & Grilled Cheese
11

No comments: