Thursday, November 29, 2018

Christmas on Thursday

First: tada! Braiden's quilt is quilted.  Holy cow, quilting a big quilt like this is, as I've said before, like wrestling a hippo.  I'm very sore, but glad it's done.  I'll trim and bind this weekend.  

 And also, tada!  This is a close up pic of the last few bind off stitches on the cardigan!  A little seaming, some buttons, and done!

And Tuesday night I cast on a cute headband for Simon's girlfriend Jen - it's more blue than this picture would suggest, and quite wide - you could probably fold it in half and still have your ears covered.  The pattern includes a big crocheted flower that I will add with a pin - on or off depending on how she's feeling.  It'll be sone by the weekend.

Now to determine what day I'm taking off to go to Canada to send the quilt.  Hmmm

No comments: