Thursday, October 19, 2006

Still beautiful


This is my favourite barn. It's not MY barn, but I love it, and have taken several pictures of it. It's kinda sorta on the way home from a couple of different errands, and sometimes I'll kinda sorta go out of my way to drive by it, just because it makes me happy. Weird, huh? But isn't it beautiful?

A little further up the road we come to our teeny tiny town. This street, once it hits the city limits is called Green Street. Appropos, yes?












And finally, for Vicky, who has been painting her own, a lighthouse here in the only state in New England without a coastline.

Still plenty of colour folks, c'mon over before it starts snowing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful barn. I like that little thingy on top.

Anonymous said...

hehe....Steph was thinking we should paint our lighthouse red and white. I love 'yours' among the fall colors! I wonder if that same household has a christmas light crocidile.

Anonymous said...

So homey feeling....

Teresa said...

I love barns also. My only disappointment with our property is that the barn was down when we bought it.