Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Free Range Dinner

A chicken on the grill, and this. Dinner's ready! The tomatoes are sweet and luscious. Those funny little ones are the Yellow Pear cherries I've mentioned. Yumm-o. Very mild, and non-acidic. They look cute, too!

I gathered these at about 5:30, by 6 they were on the table. Doesn't get much better.

Today was a day of running around. No time for sewing or knitting, but I did enjoy my book with a coffee and muffin while I had the van serviced. I am SO loving this book. Michael Ondaatje has been a favourite of mine since before the English Patient - I was luckier than I could have ever imagined to have the incredible high school English teacher that I did. Thanks Mr. Lee, for opening my eyes to the incredible world of Canadian Literature.

No comments: