Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm binding...

It's ridiculously warm out right now, so I've switched off the furnace again. (Scroogey of me, yes?) No matter, though, I've been sitting here all evening sewing down the binding on Bevin's quilt. It's coming along nicely - after about an hour and a half, I'm about 3/4 of the way down the first side. At this rate, when it SNOWS! tomorrow night, my toes will be toasty under that beautiful blankey.

Pictures tomorrow, maybe.

Oh, and Irene, the pear's STILL there. I'll snap another pic of that tomorrow too. It's about 25 feet off the ground, at the end of a pretty skinny twig that's at the end of a thorny , brittle looking branch. There must be a hundred pears on the ground, but Fat Bottom Squirrel neeeeeeeeeeeds that one. He sits on the branch and chatters at it, his tale spinning like a windmill to keep his balance in the wind. Silly squirrel.

1 comment:

Irene said...

I'm sure my DH would be thrilled if I sent some of our squirrels down your way then his bulbs might stand a fighting chance.