Sunday, December 23, 2007

Weekend Update

Did I do anything this week? Christmas presents are all bought, made, wrapped, placed lovingly 'neath the evergreen. Oh! I did, too! I finished the cross stitch piece for my friend Susan. Nothing special, and I didn't take a picture, but the back of the piece is now protected, and it's hangable. And should she, or someone else, ever decide to frame it, the muslin back and hanging tabs are easily removed. Whew. Nothing else to report except an abundance of cookies and some judicious scale avoidance.

Here's another Christmas shot - a new Santa I picked up at the craft fair earlier this month. $2. Someone is WAY undervaluing their skills.

4 comments:

antique quilter said...

wow that was a bargain
I just love it. Merry Christmas!
Kathie

Tanya Brown said...

Wow! $2? That's getting darned close to the point where one pays others to take their work.

Regardless, I'll bet the person is glad it'll be in a good home.

QuiltingFitzy said...

I love your Santa! Enjoy your holiday Dorothy.

Christine Thresh said...

Your Santa looks hand carved. It is a very nice ornament. As Tanya said, it is good that it found a special home.