Tuesday, May 19, 2009

And the winner is...

Becca! email me with your address and I'll drop 'em in the mail tomorrow.

I ended up working (sort of) this morning. I say sort of because a) I was subbing for the librarian and I'd have been there volunteering this morning anyway, and b) Tuesday morning is library time for only one class, and they had an assembly for all but the last 10 minutes of their class.

Since the recipient of the Card Basket quilt works at the school but was on a field trip this morning, and since I didn't have students for most of the morning, I brought the quilt with me and I got the label and hanging sleeve attached and the whole project done and handed off. I spent this afternoon on the curtains (from hell.) I need to attach the hanging hardware to 3 more panels, and those will be done too. And tomorrow, I think I'll flake on the couch. (you know, after laundry and vacuuming and dusting and mopping.)

No comments: