Monday, June 08, 2009

Cue tumbleweeds and crickets...

I've been ...what's the word I want?... absent. Here, anyway. It's summer, and I want to be outside. It's also the end of the school year, so between running kids who need to be places and subbing for teachers who need to use or lose their days off, in front of this time vacuum is not where I need to be. I can't image the "I wanna be outside" feeling is going to change much until fall, so posts will be sporadic. I'm just sayin'... I'd rather be out in the real world with the weeds and the critters than in here on virtual planet.

Last Week

gee, nothing there, much done. No list to cross things off, so let's move on. Oh, but the columbines are blooming! Pretty!

This Week

Dinner Menu
Monday - scrambled eggs, toast, fruit salad
Tuesday - chicken cordon bleu, corn on the cob
Wednesday - quiche, salad
Thursday - spaghetti, garlic bread
Friday - sandwiches
Saturday - pizza
Sunday - pork loin, buttered egg noodles

and soon, there will be strawberries!

Needlework
pull fabric and begin cutting for Tori's bento box. If I can drag myself away from the garden. Look, pink potentilla!

Other
Monday, Wednesday - T-ball
Tuesday - Daniel last day of school
Tuesday - PTO
Wednesday - Simon field trip
Thursday - book club
Friday - Tori, Simon last day of school
Saturday - Little League Day of Baseball

1 comment:

Vicky aka Stichr said...

Mine child is done with the public schools. Mine child starts her first job on Wednesday. Mine dog passed gas, I am outta here!