Saturday, September 19, 2009

Congratulations! Now change the list.

My sister-in-law Lisa, sometime reader of this drivel (Hi Lis!) sent a little "oh by the way..." email the other day.

By the way?!

Lisa and her newish husband Jon are expecting their first child in March! poor grandma - if she can get through the spring, birthdays are over (my kids are March, April, March.) So, there's a baby quilt to be squeezed in there after the Craft Fair. Plus, did I remember I have a niece AND a nephew climbing aboard the 16th year train in 2010? Pattern ideas, I need pattern ideas! They'll come when they're ready, I suppose. I guess I won't be bored, not for a while, anyway.

2 comments:

Vicky aka Stichr said...

Congrats! Have you ever repeated a quilt pattern for a niece/nephew quilt? Just curious.

Dorothy said...

I've tried to never make the same quilt twice. Life's too short!