Sunday, October 18, 2009

Well would ya look at that

I posted this, without finishing first! Let me fix that.

Last Week


Needlework
Try out Santa purse pattern
look for appropriate fabrics for crayon roll
finish quilting, add labels to GSB#1 and #2


Other
Monday - Sub 1/2 day kindergarten
Tuesday - PTO meeting
Wednesday - Hair cut 9:00
Saturday - Scouts Harvest Fest
continue putting gardens to bed

rake leaves

It is most definitely fall here. The whining level became great enough that I could no longer ignore it, and sigh, the furnace is now on. It's still ow, and the whining continues, but it's tolerable. The weather forecast is for rain or wet snow this afternoon, so I need to get out soon and get some yard work done while I can. Most of the leaves are down, I'll get the mower out and shred and bag them, then mulch the garden.

We picked a bushel of apples yesterday. I made an apple crisp, a large pot of applesauce, and apple muffins this morning. The bushel is still full. Good thing we like apples. For today, there's a pork shoulder in the crockpot, applesauce in the fridge, and I'll make cornbread waffles. Dinner's ready! And the house is gonna smell great all day. Now though, I have to scoot. There's work to be done.

This Week


Dinner Menu
Monday - Turkey Rice Soup
Tuesday - spaghetti and meat sauce
Wednesday - garlic chicken
Thursday - grilled pork chops
Friday - pizza
Saturday - burgers
Sunday - BBQ chicken

Needlework
Finish Santa purses
begin crayon rolls

Other
Monday - Sub full day kindergarten
Monday - Daniel ASEP
Tuesday -Scott dentist
Wednesday - Tori Orthodontist
Thursday & Friday - Inservice, no school
Tori to Boston
Saturday - Handi-quilter class
wash front windows?
rake leaves

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I'm stopping by for the New England Mixer. Fun to see what people do in Vermont.