Monday, March 29, 2010

I feel like I should be sewing...

But I'm not. Today I have the opportunity, but without a plan, I spun my wheels and did nothing. I'll have the opportunity again Wednesday afternoon, and now I have the plan to get things moving.

This will be Danielle's quilt. Well, sort of - as much as a 3 colour drawing can look like a scrap quilt. The blocks will be large - 18" - so it'll go fast. Well, fast-ish.










And this will be Nic's (with the same scrappy qualifications) The Sticks and Stones blocks (4 nine patches, 4 rail fences and a plain square) will be 18" as well, but with more pieces, it'll go slower.

I've worked up a rough kinda-sorta for next year's Silent Auction (maybe raffle) quilt, too, but no picture yet - I'll have to get the okay from a bunch of people first.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I have a blue and white quilt to make for DDIL's friend's 40'th birthday. That 18 inch block sounds good and I like the pattern.