Thursday, September 02, 2010

Back to routine

School started yesterday, the routine starts today. Well, it would if it would just stop being so FREAKING HOT! 90º+ again today, and tomorrow... ugh. This weather is so inconducive (unconducive?) to productivity. Saturday promises mid-70s though, so we'll see.

I can't bring myself to plug in the iron, so there will be no quilt sewing today. Maybe a monster purse. There's a thought. I know there was some upholstery weight fabric in that tote from Marilyn - I shall dig out a piece, find a zipper, and make at least one monster today. That's my goal. I'm gonna have to re-find that pattern, too. Eek!

Until then, I'm going to go tent my shirt over the A/C for a while. :o)

1 comment:

Vicky aka Stichr said...

it's 70 here right now, go figure. think earl will get to you there?