Sunday, September 11, 2011

Weekend Update

Last Week

Needlework
1/2 hour every day
contemplate a new knitting project
put away denim quilt piecing (no hurry now)


Other
Tuesday, Wednesday - Sub Williams Thursday too!
Tuesday - Bixby pizza party
weeding, planting, harvesting
well, sort of...

Well, that was a week. Whew! Glad to see it past.

I ended up working through Thursday. I dearly love everyone at school, but I was very glad NOT to be there on Friday. I stayed home, cleaned the kitchen (and then promptly messed it up again,) made some pickles, baked some banana bread, read my book. Ahhh, much better!

As far as I know I don't have any work this week (fine with me.) The house and yard could use my attention anyway - I can feel myself switching into grasshopper mode. The pantry got a big tidy yesterday and I can see some gaps to fill. The freezer is looking good. Fuel oil contract is in place. I need to start harassing Mazda about the snow tire they are responsible for ruining last winter. The yard needs some continued clean up from Irene - branches and such. All my corn blew over and never really righted itself so I'll just pull it. Eventually. There are pumpkins (2) and zucchini under there - no corn stalks will make them easier to get to before the squirrels and mice claim them.


Dinner Menu - September 11-17

Sunday - grilled pork loin
Monday - Grilled Cheese, tomato soup
Tuesday - Quiche and hash browns
Wednesday - spaghetti and garlic bread
Thursday - fried rice, egg rolls
Friday - pizza
Saturday - burgers

Needlework
1/2 hour every day (try try again)
try out Hardanger patterns

Other
Tuesday - PTO Mixer
Wednesday - Scout registration
Thursday - Back to School open house
Friday - Cubs
weeding, planting, harvesting
pepper jelly, green beans, zucchini for freezer

No comments: