Saturday, November 30, 2013

Catching Up

So, s'up?  I've been busy being busy.  What do I have to show for it?  A college junior, and a freshman.  A cute boyfriend who is in (ohdeargod!) fifth grade.  A job (part time.)  House, marriage, cats, full pantry, empty wallet... same old same old.

Why did I drop off the (blog)planet?  Dunno.  It was a day, then a week, then a month... it stopped being a habit and I was disinclined to take it back up.  There were thoughts I'd have liked to get down in words, there were events I'd have liked to share, but for one reason or another it didn't happen.  HERE.  I started a written journal and then put it away when it started becoming a little more angry than I wanted it to be.  I took some pictures, read some books, cooked a whole heck of a lot of meals.  Life went on, it just didn't go on HERE.

I'm going to try again.  It'll be more sporadic, less formulaic, I think, but there's some comfort in tradition, so maybe I'll go back and pick up a few of my better ideas.  Like the Next 4.  And Sunday To Do lists and menus.  We'll see.

No comments: