Sunday, June 11, 2017

And just like that, it's 3 years later

Reminisce?  Nah.  Let's just jump back in and pretend there was no 1000 day break, hm?  Good.  I did accomplish a little in the last little while.  Couple of quilts, new job(s), graduated a couple of collegians.  Made some delicious meals and some bad decisions.  I'll share details and pics in the next little while.   I'll get to that sidebar too.

Onward.

My word for this year is BUILD, and dammit, I want to.  I'm trying.  Last year was STRENGTH, year before was COURAGE.  Be brave, collect power, then act on it.  Well okay, that's moving in the right direction.

I'm not sure how much detail I intend to get into here, at least not until I figure out if there's a way to set security to prevent some eyes from falling, inadvertently, on some details.  But suffice it to say that I've determined that I should be writing my own story, not leaving that task adventure to others.  So I've begun to build my life, my way, on my terms.  Am I shouting this from the rooftops?  As Mr. Comey would say, Lordy no.  I'm whispering it quietly in my own ear, every chance I get.  It girds up my strength and courage.

No comments: