Sunday, December 10, 2017

Weekend Update

Oh Boy.  It's been a busy little week, and there's plenty more where that came from.  Mom's Christmas gift is in the mail, Juli's quilt too.  I drove up to Quebec on Friday to send them  - lower cost and faster delivery time.  Plus no trusting Canada Customs not to mess them up.

I still don't have bulbs int he ground or chains on the tractor.   It looks like a pleasant enough day so once I've got groceries, I can maybe get to that.  Tractor first, and then bulbs.  Failing everything else, I can plant the bulbs in pots and let them over-winter that way.

It's almost 11, and the washer cycle just ended.  Time to kick it into gear.

Paperwork:
The Next 4

I've rearranged a little, and will do a little more thorough housekeeping later, but since the point of this list is to keep me on task, and NOT to have a pretty list, I'll leave it.

#2 Julie's Quilt Done and in the mail 
Tracking numbers suggest this will be in Juli's hands this week.
#3 Baby quilt for Lillian's Granddaughter due before 12/22
Lillian's daughter is having another baby!  The bosses are off to to CA for a month, and I'd like to send along a baby quilt.  I made one for Baby #1 (Lena) and will make one for this little one as well.
#4 Table Runner(s?) for Stacey before Christmas (I think)
This commission arrived by text yesterday.  No details yet, but I really want to do this for Stacey.

What's for Dinner?

10 Sunday - Turkey Stew w/biscuit top (I think the meat I pulled out of the freezer is actually chicken.  meh)
11 Monday - Fajitas
12 Tuesday - Deli
13 Wednesday - Bacon & Eggs
14 Thursday - Mac & Cheese
15 Friday - Pizza
16 Saturday - Baked Potato Bar
17 Pot Roast
18 Grilled Cheese
19 Lasagna
20 
21 Deli
22 pizza
23 Mac & Beef
24 

No comments: