Sunday, January 14, 2018

Weekend Update

Oh, I am in a FOUL mood.  7 am and there is electronic dance music pounding in my house right now, I HATE it, and my headphones aren't charged so I can't NOT listen to it.
And I didn't sleep well, which never helps.  Yesterday I did battle with both the icy-snow covered driveway and the fuse at the deepest depths of the dryer.  I eventually overcame both struggles, but neither was easy and I went to bed exhausted and frustrated at having to do all this shit myself.  Today is dishes and groceries and laundry, but I'm carving out some time to sew as well.  Nothing at  all happened with Braiden's quilt last week, and with as much piecing as this one has, I do not have the luxury of leisure.  Not yet anyway.

First, breakfast.  Coffee's made, there's bread for toast.  The washer's already going, the dishwasher is loaded.  I need to make a small grocery list and get this day started.  It's cold, -3º right now, but it'll warm up.  The sky is blue, the sun is shining.  There are crows walking on the snow banks. 😀

Next 4 - Nothing's changed

This week: 
No school Monday
Cancelled PT

What's for Dinner?

14 Pork Roast
15 Soup & Grilled Cheese
16 Fried Rice, egg rolls
17 Lasagna
18 Nachos
19 Pizza
20 Mac & Cheese
21 Crockpot Chicken & Stuffing
22 Quesadillas
23 Baked Potato Bar
24 Spaghetti w/meatballs
25 shepherd's pie
26 pizza
27 Chicken Sandwiches
28 Pot Roast
29 Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
30 grilled ham steaks
31 Lasagna
Feb 1 pancakes
2 GROUNDHOG meatloaf!
3 Pizza


No comments: