Sunday, February 25, 2018

Last week happened without a plan!

Imagine!  (But a plan always makes me happier, so here it is)

We're eating out of the freezer mostly this week - I got groceries yesterday, and other than another mid-week gallon of milk, and pizza for Friday, I think we're all set.  And next week, maybe we'll do the same.  Funds are (I suspect) about to get tight again.

I think I'm quitting my job tomorrow.  Well, offering my resignation anyway.  As terrifying as the prospect is, I am truly unhappy where I am; I am leaping without a parachute, with no idea how far the ground is.  I feel honor bound to finish my contract with the school district, so at least I have a tiny reliable income until June.  Writing that down actually makes me feel better.  Huh.

Since we have yucky weather today, I'm staying home and baking (aka babysitting the oven), sewing, cooking - prep for next week and beyond.  I may not even get dressed!  I'm now plugging along on the X blocks for Braiden's quilt (pic here)  Four 9 patches, 4 plain lights, and 1 blue center square (at least) every day.  This afternoon while the oven is misbehaving, I'll start trimming up the trees so I can get the trunks sewn to the crowns, then eventually joined into 4 tree blocks that will alternate with the still-to-be-assembled x blocks.  That's all. 😁

This week
Mon - meet with Yvonne
Tue - 
Wed - 
Thu - 
Fri - 
Sat - Hair app't 9:00

What's for Dinner?

25 Chicken Cordon Bleu
26 Grilled Cheese
27 Pulled Pork
28 Spaghetti & Sausage
Mar 1 pancakes
pizza
Mac & Cheese
Roast Chicken
Fajitas
burgers
ravioli
chicken stir fry
9 no school - home  made pizza
10 corn dogs
11 steaks
12 grilled cheese
13 fried rice & egg rolls
14 meatballs & egg noodles
15 
16
17
18 Daniel's b-day (guessing Cordon Bleu)
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
April 1 Easter

No comments: