Friday, August 18, 2006

Wanna know?

Wanna know how much I sewed yesterday? Nada.
Wanna know how far I walked yesterday? Zip.
Wanna know how many beds we bought despite driving 2 hours to "the best selection of home furnishings in Vermont?" None.
Loads of laundry? Mopped floors? Cooked dinners? Zero. Zilch. Nil.

Am I bothered by my total lack of accomplishment? Nope. Sometimes, it happens.

Today, though, that's a different story.
Vacuumed? check
Bathrooms? check
2 loads of laundry? check
Coffee and scones? check :o) (it is Friday after all, even if everyone is away on vacation)
Duncan's binding? check
6 string blocks? checkeroo

Ahhh.....

3 comments:

QuiltingFitzy said...

OH, but it's Friday...WHO works (very hard) on Friday? lol After all, it's just about lunchtime, I made it thru Starbucks and an errand this morning, now out to lunch with DH and more pretend working, HA!

Anonymous said...

You only take one day off? I haven't been productive since I think '98!

Rian said...

Sounds like life around here: There's always tomorrow. That's our mantra.