Saturday, September 30, 2006

Today, just pictures

In the order they happened. First, I finally got that siggy top assembled for Tori's teacher. Apparently we're supposed to be planning a shower, bambino's due the beginning of November, I believe. Gotta get this one off to be quilted on Monday so I can get it back and bound before the shower (whenever that is...)

Next, to celebrate uh... *something* we went to The Bridge for lunch. This (and a couple of fries) was my lunch, thankyouverymuch. Yummy. Mostly this picture is for Rian, who asked about the best pie on the planet, and for Karen, just to make her drool.

This was Tori's pie. She tells me that under the ice cream was a scrumptious piece of raspberry pie. I'll bet!

And on the way home from the bridge, Early Autumn in Vermont. Those shadowy figures in the background are the Green Mountains. No snow yet, but soon, I'm sure.
Oh, and apparently today is (was) National Mudpack Day. Seems like as good an excuse for coconut cream as any I've heard. ;o)

4 comments:

Jane Ann said...

When I was in Vermont one autumn a few years ago, I was struck by how much it resembled East Tennessee. Your pictures confirm my impression. Both beautiful places. Thank you for sharing the pics....and what kind of pie IS that? Coconut?

BTW, re: #4 on your List and Finish? Sometimes procrastination can be a good thing. You MUST have sensed something that kept you from finishing that one.

Rian said...

Those pies look absolutely SINFUL! My oh my. What a big slice o' pie.

Jules said...

The raspberry pie looks delicious.

I have always suspected Vermont is lovely in the fall. I have only been there in the summer.

Anonymous said...

Oh I am soooo drooling looking at that coconut cream pie!!Oh God, I can even taste it, lol!!!

My sister is coming up this weekend to leaf peep in Vt.Hope she sees something nice!They sure are changing here!