Monday, October 23, 2006

Updates

The wine was fabu! For a $12 bottle of slog, it was perfect. Jackie and I (with only a little help from her husband) finished the whole bottle.

The baby shower for Tori's teacher is this afternoon - I spent this morning labelling the quilt, frosting the cupcakes and wrapping the little gift we bought. (and taking the kids to the orthodontist, doing laundry, getting dinner going (Brocolli soup and bread that I'll bake when I get back home after the shower.) I need a nap!

Blogger was being pissy this weekend, so when it finally deigned to let me on, I thought perhaps the issue was my resistence to step up to Beta. So I did. Blogger's response was to lock me back out. Oh well, I'm here now. Okay Blogger Beta, impress me, I'm waiting.

It's raining today (again) and the precip whould change to snow later today or tomorrow. Personally, I can't wait. The SAD sufferer in the next room has been depressed just thinking about it (since 1991, actually, but we won't go there.) How many months until summer again?
The green, a week or so ago. The monument on the right is a Veteran's memorial, the one in the center recognizes Commodore McDonough and Vergennes' role in the War of 1812. To the right of center is the bandstand - free concerts every Monday from Memorial Day 'til Labour Day.

2 comments:

Debra Dixon said...

So, you are now a beta too! When you do your next post, you will be able to label your posts. Your Vermont pictures will be a nice label and then all grouped together for browsing.

BTW, be sure and join Quilt Studio webring too!

Jen said...

She will LOVE the quilt. I went back and looked at the pictures, it's great! Jen