Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tuesday

Update to my update from yesterday. This is where the sobbing started.

And an autumn pic below - the berries on this viburnum practically glow in the dark. They'll turn black, and then the turkeys and grouse will come (within 10 feet of my back door) and eat them. I've been trying to get a good picture from the doorway, without walking out in the rain on the wet grass, but couldn't get anything I was happy enough with. Sigh... I do and I do and I do for you people. ;o)

I think I've figured out what to do with that neutral quilt top. I think, depending on how much of it is actually *done* I'm going to (gasp) take it apart, and reuse the bits in something I want to make. Does taking it apart count as finishing it, since, technically, that UFO will no longer be a UFO? Works for me!

7 comments:

Rian said...

Cool berries! I can see an art quilt in there!

Anonymous said...

Oh Nappy cried....good!!!!

just me said...

Hey, love the new hair cut! Just noticed your picture changed! lol

Anonymous said...

So, she liked the quilt? (grin)

I took some outdoor nature pics this weekend - played with them last night and will post on my blog later. Your viburnum berries are so pretty!

Debra Dixon said...

Do you have a link to your neutral quilt?

Debra Dixon said...

Yes, just noticed you switched!!

Are you going to do labels? I could've looked in your sidebar for the neutral quilt with a label. Holler if you need help setting them up!

Dorothy said...

No link to the neutral quilt - it's shoved in a gricery bag - I really have no idea what I'm dealing with. If it's assembled biger than, say 60x60 I 'll leave it. But I think it's not. Next time I dig it out, I'll posta pic. Who knows? It may be nothing like I remember!

And no, I'm not going to do labels. At least not right now. Sorry to frustrate you, Debra, but that makes this whole exercise seem too formal and structured. I have enough of that in the rest of my life.