Monday, November 06, 2006

Back in the Saddle

And it's a tight fit. Today, again, I'm trying to get back on that organized quilting, dieting, healthy happy choices wagon I fell off sometime around June. I've put on a few pounds, I've let whole days go by without accomplishing anything at all, let alone anything great. I've kept busy and I have done a few things, but the enthusiasm for any of it just isn't there.

So, today I pledge again to make it work. I've heard it said that it takes 14 repetitions to make or break a habit. Today is Day 1. I've got some exercise already, I'm paying attention to what I'm jamming in my face, I've got all the chores done that needed to be done, and I'm going to sew for an hour. Famous last words...

2 comments:

Rian said...

Best of luck to ya. Get those crystals pointing straight up and repeat after me: "Yes I can."

Dorothy said...

If you can, I can. I've been working on some biofeedback and meditative square breathing techniques lately, holding pictures of people I care for in my mind and surrounding them with green and pink auras. WoooOOoo, I soud like my sister inlaw. She's nuts. ;o)