1. Flip to page 18, paragraph 4 in the book closest to you right now, what does it say?
"Place the lettuce, red pepper, and red onion in large mixing bowl. Set aside." Alton Brown's Gear for your Kitchen
2. If you stretch out your left arm - as far as possible, what are you touching?
Air. If I turn 90 degrees, a bookcase.
3. What's the last program you watched on tv?
Daily Show with Jon Stewart
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
9:18 (it's actually 9:19 - I have a really good sense of time.)
5. Except the computer, what can you hear right now?
TV, shower running upstairs, someone walking around in the boys' bedroom.
6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do?
5:20 to dump the compost bucket
7. What are you wearing?
Navy dress pants, green top, bare feet
8. Did you dream last night? If you did, what about?
9. When was the last time you laughed?
An hour ago, playing cat tag with Daniel and a flashlight
10. What's on the walls, in the room you're in right now?
Builder's antique white paint (yuck), 3 large frames with kid art collages, thermostat, light switch, smoke detector.
11. Have you seen anything strange lately?
The "macaroni and cheese?" Tori made for dinner tonight. I swear it looked like someone had already eaten it once. TMI? Sorry.
12. What do you think about this meme?
Better than some, dumber than others, not too hard
13. What's the last film you saw?On TV or at the cinema?
Babar, King of the Elephants on television.
14. If you became a multimillionaire, what would you do with the money?
I don't know.
15. Tell us something about yourself that most people don't know.
I used to be so shy I couldn't order pizza over the phone, let alone go into the pizza place to pick it up.
16. If you could change ONE THING in this world, without regarding politics or bad guilt - what would it be?
Everyone would have the healthcare they need, and they'd never see the bill. I'd shut down Aetna, United Healthcare, Blue Cross... you name it. In my opinion it's obscene to get rich on other people's misery. And while we're on that topic...
17. Do you like dancing?
18. Last crafty endeavour?
19. What do you want your children’s names to be, girl/boy?
I'd have loved to have another girl and name her Bonnie. But I'm done.
20. What amused you recently?
Oh, this is bad. The reaction of our PTO chair when I called her on her absolute enthusiasm to spend $1500 of our dollars, along with who knows how much of other groups funds (at least another $1500 +) to clean up the unused wetlands behind the school, but her unwillingness to support a request from our principal to guarantee the continuation of a particular dramatic arts themed field trip that all students take. I wasn't amused with her attitude, but the look on her face, that anyone DARE point out her agenda was a little entertaining. Even more so when she stood and called us bullies when we called for a vote. Does that make me a bitch?