Monday, December 18, 2006

I've got your gift riiiiiiiigggghhhht here.


I'm nothing if not prepared. There are always people we don't think of, who really do deserve a gift. Often times, those people come right up to the door, delivering the mail, dropping off the empty cookie plate, just stopping to say hello. This year, smart me, decorated with REAL little gifts - boxes of chocolates with a big pretty bow, old-fashioned canning jars with old-fashioned candy... Sometimes I actually have a good idea, huh?

That's my Nesting Robin hanging below the shelf, on LOOK! a new prettier rod. The clips make hanging a quilt of any size a snap.

2 comments:

Debra Dixon said...

Good idea to get that chocolate candy out of your house before the 1st!! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Yessir, I always say, "That Dorothy is one smart chick."

I loved your shelf idea when you first posted it. It's nice to see it in another incarnation. And how smart you are to decorate with emergency gifts.