Friday, March 30, 2007

What's that expression?

"No good deed goes unpunished?" No, that's not it. "All good things come to those who wait?" No, definitely not that one. How about "The road to hell is paved with good intentions." Yeah, there we go.

That boob quilt? I get a second chance. Shit. Since my good intention was to have it with me for my mammogram last Monday, and I didn't, I got a call from my dear doctor saying that one of the films came back a bit cloudy in one spot, so, YEAH! I get to go back and do it again. Damn. Tuesday, 1pm (Eastern) Keep me and my right breast in your good thought? Thanks.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thoughts, good vibes, prayers, you name it, they are already dispatched. Alexis

Vicky aka Stichr said...

"And The Beat Goes On." Ask the tech to use a clean slate, not one they just found under the coffee cup...thus the cloudy-ness...

Jules said...

You are in my thoughts.

Rian said...

Ditto here. Keep thinkin those positive thoughts.

Christine Thresh said...

Powerful positive thoughts beaming your way.

Quiltgal said...

Good thoughts coming your way and a prayer too!

Anonymous said...

Now I have that Rolling Stones song stuck in my head...
"hey, you, get off of my cloud!"

Anonymous said...

They must want that quilt pretty badly....smack upside the head whomever jiggled the machine or film the last time.
Best thoughts and wishes good buddy.

Debra Dixon said...

Sending good thoughts all the way from TX!

Unknown said...

Damn Smudges!!! You think they would keep those things cleaner!!
Are you sure it was not a chocolate chip that slipped from the clutches of one of your kids into the shelter of your bra and warmed by your flesh, compromised the film? For sure at the end of the day when I have been with my wee charges all matter of detritus has found its way in there!
Thoughts, prayers, beams of Light all headed your way, Beautiful Girl!!