Saturday, September 08, 2007

Farmer tan and pumped guns!

The patio is finished, and I am so ready to stay in the house and get pale again. Every day this week, out in the sun, has left me with a tremendous farmer's tan on my beefed up arms. ugh on the tan, woohoo! on the muscles I'll share pictures of the patio tomorrow after today's rains wash it clean and beautiful. The arms - you'll just have to use your imagination.

Today I clean the house and do laundry. It's been neglected and it's starting to bother me. Last night we didn't even get inside until 7:30. Showers and such meant it was close to 9:00 before we sat down to eat. This morning, the dishes were right where we left them. I hate that. So today I clean, maybe this afternoon I'll get some sewing done? I'd like to at least get the quilting motif transfered to the Nesting Robin quilt so I can get started on that before I fall asleep on my feet this evening.

No comments: