Monday, September 10, 2007

Waddya know about that?

I'm actually caught up, current, right on top of things with my Nesting Robin (this quilt really needs a name.)

I finished up the hand quilting of this first section this evening, almost a week before it's due. Imagine.

The green arcs are the next round. I *think* I know what the next story/clue will be, but that doesn't help me at all with a motif.

Oh, and for anyone who's keeping track, I updated the count (below, on the "Next Four" list) on Bevin's quilt blocks. 20 to go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks good, but did you take the picture in the middle of the night?

Dorothy said...

Middle? No, but it was really too dark. If I used the flash, you couldn't see the detail, and nothing I could do was making natural light come back anytime soon. It's 7:00 am now, and it's still pretty dim out.

Anonymous said...

Take a picture of me in the dark next time I see you...I think it might just work for me!