Saturday, November 17, 2007

I love me a meme, ooh, baby!

I found this test after Googling "enneagram." On a blog I subscribe to, the author had refered to herself as a 4 on the enneagram scale. I had no earthly idea what that meant so I went looking. I'm a 9.

Main Type
Overall Self
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test

My score is broken down further into the specific balance I have of all 9 behaviour type motivators. I think it's pretty darn accurate (which is a good thing, because apparently being perfect and good is mighty important to me.)
Enneagram Test Results
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||| 34%
Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||| 14%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||| 58%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||| 42%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||| 38%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Your main type is 9
Your variant is social
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

#2 for me
http://similarminds.com/cgi-bin/sminds2/similarminds2.pl

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this. It was interesting doing this test myself :o)

Suzanne Earley said...

Interesting. Apparently I'm a "9" as well. And it seems to fit pretty well....