Tuesday, December 18, 2007


I have a small, but personally priceless collection of Christmas music box snow globes. I don't like the ones with electronic music - these all have the plinky-plink wind up with a key cylinders.

This Starbucks globe is sitting on the windowsill at the bottom of the stairs. Yesterday's late afternoon sun through the screen created the most beautiful tie-dye prism behind the Pike Place Market coffee shop (which I'm sure looks NOTHING like this. Especially the snow part.)

3 comments:

Christine Thresh said...

That is beautiful.

Vicky aka Stichr said...

The sun is amazing. I have seen Pike Place in movies and such, and even they DON'T look like the Market place. I will have my brother take a picture next week when they go there. That way we know for sure what the place looks like!!!

Tanya Brown said...

Oh oh oh. I am feeling covetous.