Thursday, December 13, 2007

This is what I get every single morning

Goldie is way too laid back to meow and beg for food. He knows it's coming, eventually.
"Please, do you think maybe you could spare a second to rub my belly?"
"I'll roll over... well, my head will, the rest will catch up, eventually."

What you can't see from these pictures is scale. Lying on his back like that, Goldie is just a hair under 11 1/2 inches across. He's a big boy, with a little squeaky voice. Shoulda called him Mike Tyson.

3 comments:

Vicky aka Stichr said...

oh my gosh, our RocketMan is exactly the same, he'd make a large cat-skinned-rug, if I were to do that kind of thing. As it is, he is a very large speed bump parked in front of doorways. And his voice...it should sound like a ROAR, not a squeak...

Tanya Brown said...

There's a nice-looking fellow!

Anonymous said...

I have one just the same, only he is black. And... he doesn't just lay on the floor, in the morning he flops on my chest and rolls over. Sometimes he rolls off the bed onto the floor. Gets his dignity hurt. Great big cat, little tiny voice(even as a kitten). His name is Squawk.