Saturday, February 02, 2008

You know what day it is, right?


heh-heh. This year I'll take a picture. More later.

There he is, poor thing. Looks like a ground beef gummy bear. Tori, as threatened, refused to even look at it. Simon, on the other hand, in true zombie fashion, ate Chuck's head.

Tanya - your latest edition of Tacky Living arrived in my in-box this morning. Darn, I missed it by mere hours. I can't imagine it comes much tackier than this.

ETA - See, I'm NOT the only sick-o animal out of animal sculptor on the planet. Click here to see a kinda disturbing pig made of pig. You know, to celebrate that pig-skin themed testosterone fest last Sunday. Tanya, I guess it *does* come tackier than my meatloaf gummy bear. Who knew?

4 comments:

Rian said...

Thanks for the heads up. This year we and our friends will be having having "groundhog marsala" for dinner.

Tanya Brown said...

Yeah? Did you get visited?

dee said...

You made me laugh again. Love your sense of humor. That litle bugger deserves baking for the 6 more weeks he's threatening, bwwwaahhhhhah

Tanya Brown said...

I feel so dimwitted. When I saw this entry yesterday, for some reason I didn't see the photo.

Dorothy, that is truly a thing of beauty. I don't want to be nosy if this is a cherished family recipe, but did you bake it in a mold or lovingly sculpt it with your own delicate hands? This is the type of information Tacky Living readers need.