Sunday, February 22, 2009

What the h#!! do you think you're doing?

Last week

Needlework
finish second arm of Tori's sweater. TODAY!
add borders and begin applique on silent auction quilt


Yeah bay-bee! Not only did I get the sleeve done, I've got the top seams together and I've started on the knitted on collar! Yeah!! I got the (plain white) borders onto the pinwheels quilt too, and began the applique. Applique? Borders? Who's in charge here anyway? I don't do either. However, in response to the question up top, applique. I guess I do.

The kids were off school this week, so not a whole lot of anything got done. Just the way a vacation should be - plenty of pajama pants and sweatshirts around here. Today we're in for a pile of snow, apparently. Perhaps we'll get a bonus day off tomorrow? I'm working this week, and I hope that if they call anything weatherwise that it's a cancel rather than a delay. The kitchen staff shows up on time even if everyone else gets an extra hour or two of sleep. Daniel won't mind coming with me and hanging out, but the big kids might resist. They can walk I guess.

We got WiiFit a week or so ago, it's been fun having it, but I must say that little machine is mean! Gain a pound, and your little Mii character blows up like a balloon! My favourite game right now is the ski jump, I'm very good, if I do say so myself, and my high score is in no danger of defeat anytime soon. ;o)



This week

Dinner Menu
Sunday - Roast turkey
Monday - turkey soup
Tuesday - pancakes, sausage or bacon
Wednesday - stew
Thursday - spaghetti
Friday - pizza
Saturday - Shake & Bake chicken legs
Sunday - pot roast

Needlework
continue applique on silent auction quilt

1 comment:

julieQ said...

Wonderful progress, looks like to me! Very pretty. Any sign of spring there yet??