Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's tomorrow

The stitch tension in the border looks fine, so I don't know what my deal was yesterday. In any case, I'm about to sit down and attach that binding. Gee if I was brave I'd do the blanket stitch machine finishing I linked to a while back, but I think I'll save that for the string quilt, too. It'll be a real learning piece.

Wii Man and I spent a quality hour together this morning, most of it aerobic. I'm a wee bit shaky, but I'll get over it. In answer to Fitzy's question, no, I don't actually love to Hula Hoop, but I do it anyway. My absolute favourite is the ski jump. Aerobically, I'm partial to the boxing, though I tend to do the step aerobics longer - today I did 20 minutes of free step while I watched Rachael Ray make chicken stir fry. :o) I'm going out for lunch today with my friend Kathy, and I'll walk up if the rain (yeah, rain!) stops. Maybe I'll have the chicken stir fry. Before that, though, I have to get that binding on.

No comments: