Tuesday, March 10, 2009

tomorrow, binding

I hope so anyway. I got the center of the pinwheels quilt quilted yesterday, and the border done today. I trimmed the top. I've chosen and pressed the fab for the binding. Something's telling me that I need to check the tension on the border quilting though, It didn't feel *right* while I was sewing, but I carried on. The front looks good, and the few spots on the back that I did check look okay too, so maybe it's in my head. Dunno. I'll look tomorrow, there's no point in going any further if I have to rip the stitching out.

I've added a ticker to the sidebar. 18 lbs. That's what I need to drop to lose the baby weight. 14 years is long enough, ya know? I'm back on FitDay, I've checked in with the WiiFit every morning. Am I committed? So far. I'll update as it comes off, I guess. And when I get there, I guess I can start on the weight I gained with my first baby. Before she leaves for college...?

3 comments:

QuiltingFitzy said...

Do you love hula-hooping as much as I do? lol

Am wondering how many nights my dh will put up with his "indigestion" before he will commit to going back on our plan!

Vicky aka Stichr said...

I like those scales, less scary than the numbered ones, I think.

Anonymous said...

You can do it!! I should hit goal at next weigh in!
Unless the scale plays games with me like it did this week.