Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Sew Day? No way!

Today is the first "normal" Tuesday in a while, and sadly, that means little time to work on that quilt. I'm working in the library this morning, then doing my mentored reading with Zach and Zach. This afternoon I've got to scurry and collect the Cancer Society Daffodil Days orders and get that to my "boss" by this evening (numbers by email at least.) The kitchen is sporting a lovely coat of ick that really could stand a wipedown, and (eep!) I don't remember the last time I washed the floor in there. Saturday? Hope so but I don't recall. We had snow yesterday, and I probably should find a little time to plow later, but eh. It's going to warm up by the weekend, and I *do* have 4WD... it can wait. Maybe one of the kids'll do it. We could use some groceries too, now that I think of it.

If I get everything done today. I could, in theory, spend all of tomorrow on that applique. We'll see, I guess.

I think I'm going to post pictures of all my quilts on Facebook. No one sees them in Webshots, and I've had a few requests to share. Since most of the people who've asked are also my friends on Facebook... Or I could go neanderthal and print pictures and put them in an album. Nah.

1 comment:

Tracey in CT said...

I sent a friend request to you on facebook...I want to see all your quilts!