Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sewing? Not much

I've got all the 3" crazy blocks made, I've got the mullions - I don't know, what do you call these in a multi-section block? - done on the sides of as many of them as need them. I have 6 blocks fully assembled, and I *think* I have the sashing fabric picked out.

My initial wish was for a not-too-heavy black on white print, but I don't have enough of anything for that. I have a small black dot on cream, a busier than I wanted black and white print, and a blue geometric. Once I have all (nah, some) of the blocks done, I'll decide. I'm leaning toward the dots, though I *really* wish it was white instead of cream

1 comment:

Warty Mammal said...

This made me do a doubletake. "Has she taken up building windows?" I thought to myself. You'd probably do a better job than my dad, but ... egads.