Thursday, March 11, 2010

Where has this week gone?!

Oh my goodness, it's Thursday already! Had I been on top of things, this would have been yesterday's Wordless Wednesday picture.
But it wasn't, so today, I get to show it off, and talk too! :o)

I don't think I'm going to use bamboo batting again, at least not on anything with such intense colours. there was some bearding, more than I'm happy about (but less than I'm willing to do anything to correct. Ahem.) I hadn't even noticed it to be a problem with the other quilts I've used it on, but they were lighter colours. This black and red show off ever d*nm fibre of it. I trimmed and lint rollered, and it looks okay, so it is okay.

Later today, a new Next 4. But now, I need to get dressed, and hustle some little bodies upstairs. I have a parent teacher conference at 7:30.

No comments: