Monday, April 26, 2010

uuhh... what?

Explain to me again how a "within the hour, hour 15 tops" "guaranteed for life" muffler repair took 4 hours and cost me $487? Sigh... I'm being technically'd into the poorhouse. But I do have a shiny new exhaust system from the catalytic converter back, and it is (?) guaranteed for life. Again.

So, today is mostly over, and no sewing. I did wander the aisles at Joann, next door to Midas, until the fateful "there's a bit of a problem" call came but I didn't buy anything. I got some coffee at Starbucks, walked to Staples and picked up some supplies for Staff Appreciation, and picked up some groceries, schlepping everything on foot. Makes up for not making it to the gym at all last week. (a combination of busy, allergies and *that* time rendered me unreceptive to the idea of working out.)

So now, baseball in 1/2 hour, then dinner, then some time printing out bird and critter pictures for tomorrow's After School Program, call my mom, and then, ahhhhh bed. We'll see what tomorrow holds.

No comments: