Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's Sunday!

What a productive week!

Last Week

Needlework

Sew 30 minutes every day
begin blocks for Nic's quilt


Other

Monday - band concert - nope, raining
Monday - Friday - Tori @ Mater Christi camp
begin retaining wall in corner - raining
get details on Field Days entry

Yesterday, and earlier this week I mentioned the raffle quilt I was asked to make. I'm 32 blocks in, out of... who knows? These are just some of the blocks, what I have now could be a sweet baby quilt (42 x 48 inches with a few to spare.) 64 would give me a quilt that's 64" square, a nice couch size, 80 would give me a more or less twin size, 100 would give me a queen. Maybe I'll shoot for the couch size and see if there's time to go bigger. I'd like to have to done, DONE, in time for the first day of school.

I have blocks done for Nic's Christmas quilt too - it's speedy! I'll share those tomorrow when I share my progress with Christmas things.


Next Week

Dinner Menu - June 18 - July 31

Sunday - rotisserie chicken
Monday - quiche
Tuesday - fried rice
Wednesday - Simon cooks - ??
Thursday - Daniel cooks - pizza bagels
Friday - pizza
Saturday - steaks, baked potatoes, green beans
Sunday - burgers
Monday - deli sandwiches
Tuesday - Tori ??
Wednesday - Simon ??
Thursday - Daniel ??
Friday - stromboli
Saturday -breakfast for dinner (including smothered tots!)

Needlework

Sew 30 minutes every day
finish blocks for Nic's quilt
more blocks for Ellie's quilt

Other

Monday - band concert
Monday - Friday - Tori @ Mater Christi camp
begin retaining wall in corner
get details on Field Days entry
weed - harvest - garden things.

No comments: