Thursday, October 14, 2010

Here we go

And we're off! I'm a little anxious, actually. Excited to be doing the quilting on these myself, but a little nervous about the process. Anxious probably isn't even the right word, but I'm not sure what is.

So today, I'm off to Middlebury for as long as I want, to plow through these quilt tops (there's one other, the raffle quilt for Eliie's fundraiser, but it's already in the car - I wanted to show someone the other day, and it never made it back inside.) I think I'll start with Nic's, the red and white. An all-over meander should wake my arms and my confidence up. Depending on how long that takes, I'll move on to Ellie's next, then Danielle's. I truly can't imagine getting more than one, or maaaaaaayybe two done today. I have to work tomorrow morning so today's it. Unless she's okay with me coming back out tomorrow afternoon. The weather is supposed to be a bear for the next few days so it's not like I can get anything done outside anyway. Like that retaining wall. Ha!

No comments: