- Jimmy Dean makes something called sausage crumbles. Ew.
- Rush Limbaugh is still a big fat idiot
- It would cost more than $100 to replace my ignition key
- Rachael Ray has a new cookbook out (that is probably as annoying to read as she is to listen to)
- The number 1 (according to who?) thing people forget when they fly is their phone charger.
- If the shuttle doesn't get here soon, this guy's gonna be late for his meeting, dammit.
- One if the salesmen won a football bet but the other guy "is too embarrassed to show his face." this morning. Or maybe he's the guy that forgot to lock up on Saturday and left the door unlocked all weekend.
- I should not deny my dark side. Ok.
- I don't know how to blog from my phone. :o(
- Tori doesn't have to babysit after school.
- Fox news pays its talking heads a ridiculous amount of money. No wonder they're always yelling- they need to be heard over the sound of all that coin!
Monday, November 22, 2010
Things I learned while waiting for my car:
Things I learned waiting for my car: