Monday, January 31, 2011

Me30Ugh


Have you seen the ads for P90X or is the internet really trying to tell me something. P90X stands for Power 90 Extreme, a 3 month diet and exercise regime that, according to the pictures I've seen, turn perfectly good bodies into chiseled marble. I don't want chiseled marble. Well, sure, I mean, I do, but I'd be happy with sculpted play-do at this point in my life.

So. 30 days from yesterday is March 1. For 30 days I will pay attention again, I will take my iron and calcium and eat my flax and oatmeal, and I'll bet in 30 days, I'll feel better. I'll go to the gym, I'll pass on Dunkin Donuts. 30 days. It's not too much to ask of myself, is it? Nah... and maybe when it's warm enough, I'll be able to comfortably do up the zipper on those cute skirts I bought on clearance last summer.

1 comment:

QuiltingFitzy said...

OR..you could try the "Shake Weight". Um..NO