Monday, May 16, 2011

Rain, rain, rain

I swung past TJ Maxx earlier, found a couple of treasures - a new cotton thermal blanket for our bed, a really cool little ceramic travel mug, a tote bag, and some clothes! Capris for school, a light cardigan for over whatever requires a lght cardigan, and a sun dress to wear to Tori's graduation next month. Now I just need a supportive strapless bra or a cute thin strapped regular bra to wear under it. And maybe shoes. And a little sun on my pale northern flesh. ;o)

Also, RED ONIONS! Woohoo! It was the next to last package of them, even. (But not at TJ Maxx)

I suspect I that I will not get to Survivor this week. Didn't do it yesterday, didn't do it today, the rest of the week is a write off. No big deal, I guess. There will be other trees on other days. What else didn't I do today? No work on Simon's quilt, no cleaning, no dishes, no laundry. I haven't even made my bed yet. Must remedy that now. See ya!

No comments: