Monday, January 16, 2012

Show and tell

I'm working on my Etsy Shop (to be) this morning, and I realized I had never posted a picture of the bigger-than-baby quilt I got done in time for the craft fair in December where, incidentally, I sold none.

I really like the way this one came out - it's very traditional looking and I got a lot of positive feedback (though a buyer would have been nice.)

Right now, though, time to get the boys to school, get some cleaning done, and then spend a solid couple hours working on Laura's quilt.  Baby's not due until March, but march will be here before we know it.

2 comments:

Quiltgal said...

Love the quilt. Sorry it didn't sell, people never want to pay what they are worth

Wilma Lee said...

Beautiful quilt. I have some things that I put in a little shop in my town. The only thing that sells consistently, and in large amounts are the silly little tissue holders. No one has yet to buy a small quilt, and only sold 2 mug rugs.