Sunday, February 12, 2012

Last Week

Needlework
Sew every day
Finish blocks for Raffle Quilt
Begin blocks for Sue's quilt
Layer (or schedule machine time for) Laura's quilt

Other
Monday - Daniel cooking class
Thursday - dentist 


I'm collecting tops!  I don't mean to, and I've never done this before, but I now have 2 tops ready to quilt, and I'm starting a 3rd.  The raffle quilt is assembled, waiting for a back.   I like it!   Add it to Laura's quilt (I shared that last week?  the week before?  It's the HST one) and I'm running behind.  The next one up (started) is for my friend Sue.  It's all cut out, or as cut out as it could be - I was a wee bit short of the toile, and while I tried to track down something close enough, I've had no luck, so I ordered 1/2 yard online, and threw some wide backing fabric in the cart too.  They'll be here when they get here.

Monday's mail brought word that our (mine and Simon's) presence was requested at Homeland Security in St. Albans at 8 am Wednesday.  St. Albans is an hour+ drive with no traffic, and at that time of morning, there's traffic, so... we were on the road at 6:30 and there 15 minutes early.  Mission accomplished (fingers crossed) and Simon's good to go to Germany in April.

This week?  We'll hit the ground running and hope for the best. :o)

This Week

Dinner Menu - January 29-February 11


Sunday - Sandwiches
Monday - Beef barley soup
Tuesday - Chicken Cordon Bleu
Wednesday - sausage fusilli
Thursday - stew and biscuits
Friday - pizza
Saturday - Fish (or chicken) & chips
Sunday - Ham and Scalloped Potatoes
Monday - Potato Ham Chowder
Tuesday - Pancakes
Wednesday - Kielbasa and noodles
Thursday - Chicken and Dumplings
Friday - Pizza
Saturday - burgers

Grocery List for above:
fish

Needlework
Sew every day
finish blocks for Sue's quilt

Other
Monday - Daniel cooking class
Tuesday - Simon Math meet
Wednesday - Daniel's play
Saturday - Blue and Gold Breakfast 

1 comment:

Vicky aka Stichr said...

this top looks great dorothy!