Monday, October 16, 2017

Done. :)

 This is Rhoda's quilt, and it's DONE!  I'll hand it off today, with my best wishes.  $53 in materials (yay sales and coupons!) and about 22 hours of my time.  As I've said, it's not really my style, I'm not a sampler kind of quilter, but it was fun to stretch a little.  I'm not sure if the picture of the quilting on the back enlarges, but I really am pretty pleased with the free hand center part. 

It did soften up in the wash, and puckered up sufficiently to sink the quilting thread into the quilt so it's not so obvious.  I like it. 

Today I picked up a batt for Juli's quilt, and I'm sure I have enough of something for the back.  I doubt I'll get to it this week, maybe next weekend, though.  Unless the weather insists I keep going on the yard.  Last day to mail to Canada... dunno.  But I'll find out.

No comments: